A.I. Advisory and Integration Services
The Customer Experience Moment
Check out our blog posts to gain insight into Customer Experience, Marketing Technology, Big Data and Analytics, and Customer Relationship Management to name a few.
We invite you to participate in our reports and be active in sharing your ideas.
- Interim / Outsourced Chief Marketing Technologist
- Digital Marketing and Lead Generation Services
- Customer and Master Data Management
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Marketing Technology Vendor Analysis
- CRM Vendor Analysis
- Big Data, CX, and Marketing Analytics Modeling
- Project Management, Implementation, and Training
- Requirements Analysis and Scope Definition
- Assessments and Maturity Modeling
- Social Media Evaluation and Effectiveness
When former NBA superstar Magic Johnson was opening Starbucks coffee shops and a TGI Fridays restaurant in Los Angeles in the 1990s, he made changes to the product offerings. “I had to take the scones out of my Starbucks and put sweet potato pie, pound cake, sock-it-to-me cake, peach cobbler,” he told attendees of ...
Published from LinkedIn by Gary Edwards, PhD. This decade has seen the rise of Big Data informing all things important in our lives. Whether “money balling” winning sports teams, accelerating the pursuit of a cure for cancer or understanding voter sentiments, Big Data has a role to play. It has become common parlance in most ...